- Hold On Till May: Darling you'll be okay.
- Bulls In The Bronx: So darling, close your eyes, cause you're about to miss everything.
- Props And Mayhem: I'll throw my arms around you, darling, and we'll turn to ashes.
- Million Dollar Houses (The Painter): Cause darling, I am just a painter.
- I'm Low On Gas And You Need A Jacket: Darling, let's go inside.
- Bulletproof Love: So darling don't, don't wake me up. Cause my thrill is gone.
- The New National Anthem: A mother tells her son, "darling, look at the sparks"
when i was in kindergarten i had this babysitter who cooked the best steak i’d ever had and i’d always ask what it was and she said “people” every time and i’d laugh and ask what it really was and she’d just reply “people” and i found out in first grade that she got arrested and was sentenced to 50 years-life in prison
and that’s the story about how my babysitter was basically hannibal lecter and i was will graham for a whole year